Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm Back

Hello ladies! I am back from a week in the South. Went to Louisiana and Texas to visit family and see my kid sister graduate medical school. It is now official, she is Dr. Janet Lynn Gregory! She is now moving to Baton Rouge, Louisiana to start her residency. I took pictures at the graduation but they are all fuzzy. I am so ticked off about that! But I will share anyways! She is the one waving. I could not believe it, but she wore a dress....with flip flops! LOL




My brother really enjoyed the graduation ceremony as witnessed below.


My family is so crazy. Look at my dad's face. Too funny! That is me jacking with him! My sister Janet is sitting on the arm of the couch, brother Mel, sister Judy, and Mom in the back.

6 comments:

Wunderwoman said...

Congrats to the Dr!! Welcome back, you've been missed.

jmt said...

What a wonderful thing for your sister to accomplish. :) I'm sure you were very proud, you SOUND it. Welcome back.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Wow look at her go, right on!!! What awesome pictures, blurry or not I LOVE them. Especially your dads face that is too flippin funny! You go girl squeeze away!

What a wonderful post, and a well deserved treat to be with the family.

Missed ya bunches I'm so glad to have you back! MUAH, XOXOX

Unknown said...

I agree with Alexis the pics are great even if they are fuzzy!

And you have been very very missed around here! And I did get your email and plan to write you back but I sent your info to the sponsor before I heard back from you so I was praying that I got the address right...thank goodness I did!

Glad you're home and so glad you got to see your family!

Chef E said...

Oh, I forgot you had this to do! Congrats to your family, I cannot wait for my son to walk that walk...

Miss you...

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Congratulations to your sister! Your photos are fantastic!