Friday, June 19, 2009

2nd Day Post Surgery

I
Thanks for the sweet comments girls! As you can see today, I am REALLY swollen. I am blindly typing, so if there are no typos in here, it is a miracle! I have to tell you, there is no pain! It is amazing. Yesterday when the numbing wore off, I had what felt like a bad sinus headache behind my eyes. Took over the counter migraine medicine and within an hour the pain was gone. I am a little uncomfortable because of the selling, but it is not bad at all. I can't wait to heal enough to tell you the rest of this adventure. My doctor is awesome. He took some professional pictures and is going to email them to me to post on my blog as well. He was very intrigued with the fact that I am blogging about this. More tomorrow!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad it's not painful, although it looks painful! Glad you are doing well.

Chef E said...

Ohhh I still have sympathy pains for the swelling...funny how we go through these things and then when it is over, like childbirth, we have forgotten the pain, a good thing of course :)

Wunderwoman said...

You did an awesome job posting while not being able to see much, much better than I am with this LOL...Glad there is no pain!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I love that you're blogging about and with pictures! helps others who are thinking of doing the same procedure.

The eye sx is a very cool one, now check out a face lift that is one narly procedure. I don't recommend watching if your squimish ... LOL

You look amazing dear, really I've seen several and you look GREAT :)

Smart Mouth Broad said...

So glad it wasn't painful for you. I will probably need this surgery my self as one of these days my eyes will completely disappear when I smile.