Friday, April 9, 2010

Well Hello There!

WOW! Can't think of a better word to describe my reaction to my last post. I was "gone" for a month and came back to find a record amount of comments! Thanks to all who posted! I must say that was one of my best posts, not because I was profoundly brilliant or wrote a kick @$$ entry. It is one of my favorites because YOU took the time to reply and tell me who you are, how you found me, and where you are from. I have had a really crappy week, so please accept my genuine "THANK YOU" for the warm fuzzy you gave me. Seems like the simplest things in life are the ones that mean the most. I look forward to lurking on your blogs as well and will make sure I let you know I was there. Some of you even choose to follow me. I am not worthy, but am thrilled to have you on board my crazy train!

I had several comments about the title of my blog. It does not surprise me at all. Wish I could claim to be the brilliant person that originally came up with this saying. I may be misbehaved,but pretty darn honest. Yes, that's it, I am an honset thief! I stole the saying and cannot remember where I stole it from! Actually it was from a funny book I read. Being the scattered brain blonde I am, I cannot remember the name of the book. But when I saw the saying in the book, I totally embraced it. Growing up, I was called the "wild child" of the family. Now I am called a "soccer mom". I don't think I am either. I like to ride motorcycles, drink beer, martinis, and wine and have a good time with friends. But I also like to go to my son's football games (and I am the loudest parent out there!), hang out at home on the computer, and read. In other words I am boring. But yet, I am the life of the party. So what does that make me? A wild soccer mom? Hmmmm, I may be on to something! See you in the history books...........

4 comments:

HoodChick said...

I think that makes you NORMAL! But, you know I'm warped. As long as you're not out there smacking people down (mentally doesn't count) it's all good@!

Jules said...

Hey, wild soccer mom! Your blog title actually is the title of a book written by Laurel Thatcher Ulrich. I hope this helps, LOL. Glad you are back and thanks for visiting my blog.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I love it wild soccer mom gone wild! LOL I love ya girlie!

I'm there with you scattered blonde moments!

MUAH love ya girlie

clew said...

Whatever you are, you sound a lot like me. :)

CHEERS! (Both the ball game kind and the beer kind! *wink*)