Friday, April 10, 2009

Love Story

Got this one from E @ TMI and thought it was wonderful! Her instructions are as follows:

This is all about your love story. Fill it out. If you find this; it's because I want to know your story, even if I've already heard it. Copy and paste the entire note into a new note, then edit the answers.

♥ What are your middle names?
Sue/Scott

♥ How long have you been together?
thirteen years; married 12

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
6 months

♥ Who asked who out?
He did - I played hard to get

♥ How old are each of you?
45/41 (I'm a cougar...ha,ha)

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
His because they live here and mine are in TX and LA

♥ Do you have any children together?
One

♥ What about pets?
Brutus, 141 pound yellow lab

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Nope, I grew up in LA and he in OH

♥ Are you from the same home town?
Nope

♥ Who is smarter?
I think we are evenly matched.

♥ Who is more sensitive?
Equal

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Heck, I don't really know!

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Hawaii

♥ Who has the worst temper?
Probably me

♥ Who does the cooking?
Me

♥ Who is more social?
This is a hard one, but I will say me. I do have more with friends.

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Easy one! Him - I am a disaster!

♥ Who is the more stubborn?
Him

♥ Who hogs the bed?
He claims I do, but I don't believe him

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
He does for sure

♥ Where was your first date?
Not sure since we went out as friends for the first 6 months.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
About the same

♥ Do you get flowers often?
Often enough

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Usually do our own thing on Thanksgiving and Christmas w/his dad and stepmom. (His mom snow birds it down to Florida)

♥ Who is more jealous?
neither of us have a jealous bone in our body - it's a waste of time and emotion

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
six months, then the Clue Fairy paid us a visit

♥ Who does/ did the laundry?
Me, he is not allowed since washing a dry clean only suit (my favorite). This was 12 years ago!

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Me - he calls me his Techno Gangsta

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Him, but I think I drive better (what wife doesn't? ha,ha!)

6 comments:

Chef E said...

Oh, I love reading our answers! I think all around we have good partners, right? In love is the best...no spats here, just misunderstandings, till they get put back upright...

Anonymous said...

I actually think when you become friends first like that, it works better! :)

Unknown said...

Techno Gangster...love it!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I agree Techno Gangsta you kill me! LOL What a cute Meme. You too are so sweet together :)

kel said...

New here!What a nice way to get to know you! I love the techno gangster!

jmt said...

We DO drive better...the wives that is. :)