Wednesday, February 18, 2009

In Honor of Oscar

In honor of the upcoming Academy Awards, here are a couple of snipets from my own acting career.



I was in a "movie production" of the Wizard of Haas, a going away production for LtCol Haas who retired from our office. I was the scarecrow. It was actually done in the format of E! True Hollywood Story. Complete with interviews and scenes from the "movie". I will try to post the "movie" one day. It is a riot.




We had made several productions for going away events in our office. They were so funny people started requesting for them to be made. I won an "Oscar" at the B-2 (yes, as in Stealth plane)Movie Awards for the role of Scarecrow. For real. Everyone who played roles in any production during that year was given a vote. I won for Best Supporting Actress. LOL!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your Oscar...and you so have to post that movie one day!

Chef E said...

You are a hoot girl! And the weiner is...Debra! You go girl I do not even have an award, but I have a nice heart necklace that got lots of compliments on my wrist today while I was out!

I will make the popcorn everyone!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

How much fun is that?

Smart Mouth Broad said...

I love it! Congrats!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

You have to post that video! Congrats!!!

Wunderwoman said...

So when do we see the video?

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Girl you rock and if I don't see that movie soon that his going to be heck to pay, well I'll just keep bugging you like my kids do to me. And believe me I have it down to a science ... LOL

Tell E see can make something better then popcorn and we'll all show up for those awards!

Looking gorgeous!!! :)