Wednesday, February 11, 2009

You Talkin' About Me?

Here is a guest blog post for today...kinda. I sent an email out to friends to ask them to HONESTLY describe me - the good, the bad, and the ugly. A true friend will tell you all that and then some. This is the response I got from my dear friend, Loree.

Wow!!!!...I'm in...since you asked.

You are definitely a person I would consider to be "what you see is what you get". I believe most of us have moments/times where we keep our true selves/opinions/comments in check. You, my friend, are YOU very much of the time. You are genuine, funny, comical, loving, kind, "out there", "life of the party", sensitive, passionate, freaky, fun, emotional, you always want to do the right thing, colorful, entertaining, predictable to be unpredictable (we know that we can count on Debra to say something or wear something or do something that is anyone's guess). You are a one act show that starts without introduction. You are a friend!

How's that.

Luv u

Me

3 comments:

Smart Mouth Broad said...

This was a great idea. Fun to get to know you better.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I'm hoping on a plane and coming your way we could be the life of the party together. We're so the same I'm a say what is on my mind and also say the things people love to think but would never say outload! LOL when they say two peas in a pod, they were talking about us!

That is one amazing friend you have, give her a hug for me for being an amazing friend :)

MsMVNJ said...

What a great post - you have an amazing friend.