Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Awards!

I am super stoked about the three awards given to me by Janana Bee. She rocks! Forgive me girls, for not having the names hyperlinked but for some reason Blogger and/or my computer will not let me insert links! I digress...sorry. Since I have mad love for my bloggy friends, I am sharing! And the awards go to.......



Lemonade Award goes to: Chris @ My Cat Ate my Brain, HoodChick @ My Life Requires Alcohol, and Dawn @ Bee and Rose.



Sisterhood Award: Jessica @ Circling the Square Table, Sweetsue @ sweetsue, Blueviolet @ A Nut in a Nutshell, Pam @ Country Mouse City Mouse, Sandy @ Rooster's Blog**



Hottie Award: Alexis @ Running Away? I'll Help You Pack, E @ TMI, Allie @ My Mommy Says, DiaPaola Momma @ Chicken Nuggets of Wisdom, Smart Mouth Broad @ Words of Wisdom from a Smart Mouth Broad, Wunderwoman @ Wunderwoman

**I would like to give a special shout out to Sandy at Rooster's Blog. Sandy is in the Air Force Reserve Unit that I used to be in and has been battling leukemia and winning! She is an amazing woman and one of our military's finest. Please check out her blog if you get a chance. She is listed under my followers. (Sorry, maybe one day I will figure out why Blogger hates me and will not let me link.)

I hope everyone is having a great week!

6 comments:

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

You sweetie pie! Thank you for the award! I will post it this week!

(psst...my giveaway list is up on my blog...)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award! That is so sweet of you!!! :)

And congrats to you for receiving them in the first place!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ahhh Sweetie, your so nice!

You know how much I love ya! Hope your having a great week. Bet your working out a lot why I haven't seen ya. Oh how I wish!

Chef E said...

I am shaking my booty and doing the 'Hottie' dance girl! Where have you been? I miss you...

Unknown said...

You're too sweet! I don't know about the whole Hottie thing, but I guess since you said it them it must be true!

Love ya girlie!

hugs.

jmt said...

Why thank you! I'm finally making my rounds today (funny how a "sick" kid at home gives me time to play! I will post my sisterhood award up later today! Yippee! Happy Wednesday.