Thursday, March 5, 2009

Friday Favorites

Thanks to Janna for the idea. It's Friday Favorites! Time to give a shout out to the things that got me through the week and give credit where credit is due! Here are my Friday Favorites this week....


He drives me crazy but I love him! He really is a good man!


My son who loves the Steelers almost as much as me~!


Brutus loves to lay in the snow!


Brutus likes to supervise Dad while he shovels.


I was in the window of our bedroom upstairs and took these pictures and even flashed him. He didn't even see me do it. Hopefully the neighbors didn't either. But if they did, I don't care! Ha,ha!


Always thankful to have a house!

I am sneaking in another prize alert. Drop me a line on this post and you are entered for prize #3!

9 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

LOL - you flashed him from your window. And he missed it!!

Debra said...

Yep, I did! He said he could tell I was doing something crazy!;-)

Unknown said...

Aww... these are all great things! I loved that you flashed your husband, how funny! Thanks for participating, this is fun to see everyone's favorites!

jmt said...

I think that's great that you flashed him. Way to go, wifey!! :) I'm not with you on the Steelers *ahemRaidersahem*....but I'll let the son slide. ;)

Chef E said...

Wooo hooo I am flashing him right now too! but only my hubby can see me, lol, you are too funny!

I miss my own house, sort of...

Wunderwoman said...

My hubby is the one doing the flashin around here, and sometimes I wish he wouldn't LOL

Unknown said...

Every once in a while I'll send my fiance boob shots to his cell phone...that counts right?

And I love the pictures, but hate that snow...are you not so happy that it's warm around here right now...I love it!

I have an award for you over @ My Mommy Said...hugs!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Debra! You naughty girl! I love that you flashed your man! (and the neighborhood!) You are living your blog name to the max, sister!

Your pictures made me miss the snow!!

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Great pics! Thanks for sharing.