Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Free To a Good Home

My husband is on my last nerve tonight. Comes home from the gym, grabs his dinner which I made while he was gone, and tells me to change the channel when he comes into the living room with his plate of food. Um, hello.....I am watching something! You don't roll into the living room in the middle of my program that I am obviously watching and tell me to change the channel! WTF? And this whole time, mini-me (son who is the carbon copy of his dad) is sitting on the couch preaching to me because I should go to the gym EVERY night because "we" pay money for me to go. What the hell is going on with these clowns tonight? I think I am going to retire to my boudior early tonight to get some peace and quiet! I hope everyone else is having a better evening.

Off topic - only 14 folks in the running for my birthday giveaway, so everyone has a really decent chances on getting the prize! Since I wish I could give you all something, I have decided to give a second gift away in that same drawing. I will reveal what it is in another post. See the method to my madness? If you want the scoop, you have to keep coming back and reading my new posts to see if I sneak something in! As Chris O would say, I am pimping out my blog. Ha,ha! Love ya girl ~ you are such a hoot!

xoxoxoxo to all!

4 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Some days you just have to shake your head, and bite your lip!!

Hoping tomorrow is better.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Smack them is what I say!!! Turkey butts!

I pimped you out tonight ... LOL I posted a blog giveaway roll call! And guess who's #1 LOL. My girl!!!

Smart Mouth Broad said...

Men! Hmmph!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

You are diabolical!

I have the same caveman attitude in my house! Drives me nuts! Pushy nerdanderthals!

(Love the leg lamp widget!!!)