Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm a Sunflower


I have been taking alot of quizzes on Facebook lately and took one today that determines what kind of flower you are. I was thrilled that I am a sunflower as they are one of my favorite flowers! Here is what the quiz says about me:

You are energetic and have a natural influence on others. You tend to be very upbeat and laugh often. People enjoy being around you. Only a few of the reasons you have so many friends. GREAT!

Of course, I noticed that when ANYONE takes a quiz it is always a nice result. It would be cool to have a quiz that will determine if you are really nice or mean and nasty! HA,HA!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

7 comments:

Wunderwoman said...

If I took one today it would tell me I'm a snapdragon LOL
Seriously what is it with men? You can't say anything they don't get offended by, sigh

Smart Mouth Broad said...

It sounds right on to me.........or do you have us all fooled? I didn't take the quiz but I'm pretty sure I would be a dandelion. One of a billion and a weed. LOL

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I have a few people I would love to take that teste .. LOL.

Well in your case my dear it's all true. You make me laugh and brighten each of my days!

Muah

Chef E said...

Hey girl! I cannot remember if I told you yet, but I got the 'prize' in the mail on Thursday...love it, even Robert said "well you get gifts now, hum" lol

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Sounds like a sunflower is a nice flower to be!

Unknown said...

I can totally see you being a sunflower...I definitely know quite a few people whose life you bring a little sunshine to every day, me included of course!

Thanks for the address you're package will be in the mail on Monday!

Hugs!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Sunflowers are my favorite too! I have them all over the house!